MCI SynAIRgPure™ HVAC Probe
The HVAC mounted MCI SynAIRgPure™ is designed as the first fully customizable probe to provide the power you need for the environment. The MCI SynAIRgPure™ produces aggressive ionized oxidizers and multi-cluster ions that are then distributed throughout the living environment of the home or office while cleaning the internal HVAC equipment and ductwork.
The trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization Technology uses an enhanced output and represents the newest generation of proactive air purification. It is completely safe unlike high levels of ozone and effectively destroys mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs and mVOCs) and the odors associated with them.
The basic unit called MCI SynAIRgPure 16K covers approximately 1-3 tons or 16K ft³ of space and it can be customized to the load level of the environment by adding the clip-on bracket and one or two additional DBI cells. This unit can then be converted to a more powerful residential or commercial unit that can clean the air/surfaces of contaminants. Attaching one DBI Cell to the basic unit will treat up to 3-5 tons or 24K ft³. Attaching two additional DBI Cells to the basic unit will treat up to 10 tons or 40K ft³. Please refer to the chart at the end of this page for further information.
- Trademarked MCI™ (Multi-cluster Ionization) Technology Customizable Probe from 16K ft³³ to 40K ft³³d
- Covers/Cleans Residential, Commercial and Industrial Environments with Proactive Technology
- Helps Keep Duct Systems Free from Contaminants (increasing oxidizers may be needed for harsh environments)
- Reduces VOCs, mVOCs, Odor, Bacteria, Viruses, Mold and Particulates
- Completely Safe for Humans and Animals (see hospital testing data)
- Reduces “A” Coil Cleaning and Maintenance (25,000 hr. Lamp and Dielectric Barrier Ionization Cells)
- Reduces Bio-nesting, eliminates/reduces mold, bacteria and the odors associated with them
- Provides a Cleaner “A” Coil and, therefore, Provides More Energy Efficiency (in return plenum)
- Provides Less Frequent Filter Changes
- Attacks Pollutants in the Air and on Surfaces (when installed in the return and supply plenum, see testing data)
- Homes, Offices, Schools, Day-Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, RV’s, Large Commercial Environments
- 12v Conversion for International Use using 13.3 Watts (ETF Approved w/UL approved power supply)
- Recommendations based on average contamination levels. Where highly contaminated, increase size of unit
- Is MCI™ a trademarked technology?
YES, 01/01/2011, Best Living Systems, LLC first used the terminology and
on 07/03/2012 was granted a US Federal Trademark Reg. No. 4,320,186 for
the term MCI (Multi-Cluster
- Has this technology been recognized by any national organization as effective?
YES, in January 2013, ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigeration
and Air Conditioning Engineers) recognized this pro-active technology
with an honorable mention Innovative Award at the ASHRAE
International Conference in New York City, NY.
- How is this technology different from traditional filters?
MCI (Multi-Cluster Ionization)™ is NOT passive but a pro-active
technology that sends oxidizing agents (WITHOUT ozone) to kill microbes
on surfaces and in the air. Its unique ability to reduce
particulates as well as biologicals has been proven through both field
and clinical studies. These studies are available by request.
- Does this technology produce ozone?
The MCI (Multi-Cluster Ionization)™ trademark covers a wide array of
equipment which incorporates a variety of components depending on the
specific application for which the equipment was made.
In some cases ozone producing lamps are utilized (for unoccupied space)
but most technologies use virtually no ozone to produce the kill
mechanism associated with the trademark.